Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Reynolds ~ 2 months!

Well I can't believe my little nugget is 2 months old today! She is still small compared to other babies her age, but she's eating like a champ so I know she'll catch up soon! We had fun today with her 2 month photos. I think she slept more today than for her 1 month, but I got a few of her awake.  Hope you enjoy! :)



"Please, no. more. pictures." ;)

Raise your hand if you're 2 months old!








Always sleepy... :)

Love these sweet cheeks! 

 And now for a comparison:

One month:

Two months:


One month:


Two months:

See, you can definitely tell that she's filling out. :) 

1 comment:

  1. "No more pictures" is priceless! What a precious one you have!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment or become a follower of my blog! Thanks so much!