Monday, December 24, 2012

MR~ 4 months old

Words cannot describe how happy I am that I'm officially on Christmas break until January 2! I plan to exercise my left-brain a little and work on some projects around the house that I simply haven't had time for since MR was born and I went back to work. So stay tuned for those...

It's hard to believe that Reynolds was 4 months old on December 17! She had a doctor's appointment that morning but I quickly took her pics before we went. At her appointment she weighed 12 lbs. 4 oz and was 23 1/4" long. So she's in the 10-15th percentile for both height and weight, however her head measured 16", which is 50th percentile! Maybe that means she will be smart like her daddy. :)








I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and gets to enjoy time spent with loved ones. Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

-xoxo
Katie

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little girl! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys! I'm very excited for our break. Today's task is to deep clean the master bath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessie! Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed the break!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment or become a follower of my blog! Thanks so much!