Monday, August 1, 2011

Trip to San Francisco!

I just got back from a trip to San Francisco! I went for work but I did manage to squeeze in some play! It seems like every single minute I wasn't in a conference or meeting, I was out and about exploring, mostly by myself. :) But I still had a blast even though I wish the hubbs could've gone! Here are some (random) pics of my trip. Enjoy!

A colorful alley that I thought was pretty
 

Can't go to SF without riding a cable car!


Ready to walk across the 1.7 mile long Golden Gate Bridge
View of the city from GGB
Charming Sausalito

I could've watched them all day :)

I love retro!
Pretty windmill in Golden Gate Park
Breakfast...yum!


Relaxing session in Union Square. (great book if you love dogs!)
Went for a nice run down to the Giants' stadium
Golden Gate Park
Cool looking tree in GGP

See, I told you they were random:)

I could've definitely gotten used to the weather there! Low to mid 60s during the day, a little cool at night, not too shabby. But I was so ready to come home to my boys! 4 nights away, by yourself = a little lonely...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment or become a follower of my blog! Thanks so much!