Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our newest addition

So, remember when I mentioned here that we had ordered our new daybed... well it finally arrived! Yep, about 2 weeks ago, they delivered and set it up and we just love it! All we had to do is buy a mattress, which we found at a good price for only $99 at Sam's. I haven't been able to buy/ find any bedding for it yet but I put an old quilt from Anthropologie on it and am kinda liking the way it looks! Here she is, and I don't know why I subconsciously assigned the female gender to it, it just kinda happened:) Oh and I know these aren't the best pictures but I took them with my phone...

Before we got the mattress
The room got a little rearranged

 This has quickly become our favorite hanging out spot! The hubs and I love to crash here with our books and the pups get a little jealous that they can't join. I'm really excited for the fall/ winter when we have a fire going in here!

Oh, and this isn't really what it looks like daily because we have to cover it with random things like baskets and books so that our dogs don't think it's an over-sized dog bed just for them!


Dodger got a little confused at first...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment or become a follower of my blog! Thanks so much!