Monday, March 26, 2012

News from the Elliott House!

So I know I haven't blogged in what seems like forever, or at least it does to me, but trust me, there is good reason. I've had like zero energy the past several weeks and today's little announcement is mostly to blame. In a good way though. :)


Yep, that's right! Our little family will be growing this year, hopefully Baby Elliott will make his/her debut around the end of September! And yes, I completely stole this picture idea off Pinterest but it was just too cute not to copy. :)

Here is what happens when I'm setting the automatic timer and Waylon decides he ready for his close-up.


I got to use my new camera lens for these photos, yay! I got a 50mm 1.8 which is good for portraits and the bokeh effect. For those who may be wondering, bokeh is basically when the subject of the photo is in focus but everything else is blurred. Fortunately, Waylon was being a good model that day. :)



I'll also add that while I've had zero energy for house projects for the past 6-7 weeks, I've managed to keep running, for now at least. I've always wanted to stay active through pregnancy and some days that is exactly what I have to tell myself to get off the couch. ;) I really can't complain though because I've had zero morning sickness and nausea. I'll be 14 weeks Wednesday and from what I've read/ heard, most women feel their best during the second trimester. That's what I'm hoping for!

This past weekend, the hubby and I were super productive around the house and it felt great! Stay tuned for some house-related posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment or become a follower of my blog! Thanks so much!