Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wonderful weekend!

I have to say this past weekend was just wonderful! Friends, family, perfect spring weather... it doesn't get much better! Matthew & I had a great time at dinner Friday night at Five with some friends and enjoyed watching Bridesmaids at the house afterward. I could seriously watch that movie every day! :)

On Saturday morning, I went with my sister and nieces to Easter Fest at the park across from our house. We live in a great neighborhood for that event since we don't have to worry about traffic or finding a parking spot! Here are some pics from Easter Fest 2012!

Lily and me waiting for the Easter egg hunt to start
Lola petting the goats
Lily with the miniature horse
Lola with the duck
Lily


Lola absolutely loved getting to hold the animals :)



I wasn't able to get any pics of the actual Easter egg hunt because it was crazy once it started! I mean, hundreds of kiddos. But Easter Fest 2012 was a success! Later that day, the hubby and I carried Waylon to the Arboretum. For those of you who live in Tuscaloosa and have a dog, you should definitely come! It's an unofficial dog park where it's accepted to not leash your pup, as long as they're friendly. :) It's also an old golf course that UA now owns so it's huge. It's on the short list of my favorite places in T-town. The Mr. and I relaxed here for a while, soaking up some sun, while the pup was making friends with every dog that came within a 100-yard radius. :)

On Easter Sunday we went to church and then came home to watch the Masters and relax. We baked a ham and I made my Granny's homemade mac'n'cheese and a green bean casserole for dinner. We decided to take advantage of the perfect weather and dine al fresco.

So here's to a wonderful weekend! Hope you have a fabulous week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment or become a follower of my blog! Thanks so much!