Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oops I did it again...

Well maybe not again, but I did forget a few things in my last post for the guest room. First of all, remember those bookends I scored for 5 bucks from the thrift store a few weeks ago:



well they got a fresh coat of teal paint and they currently live in the guest room (that may change but that's where they are for now)



I also forgot to mention the nightstand that Matthew & I found at ReStore in Birmingham, for $25!


And the fact that it's storage, which is always a plus in our house, makes it that much better! We're just keeping some extra blankets in it for now.


Here are some accessories that I picked up from Urban Outfitters (love. that. store)

Hoo doesn't love owls?!  (corny I know but I just couldn't pass that one up, haha!)
 And the handy "Stuff Every Woman Should Know" book. There's some pretty good stuff in this little read. 




So that's all for the guest room for now!

On a side note, when I'm working on all of my projects or just cooking and cleaning I'm usually listening to my favorite tunes, i.e. The Avett Bros., Mumford & Sons, Needtobreate, with some Coldplay and John Mayer mixed in. But I now have a new favorite album, Adele- 21. If you haven't checked this out yet, you must! I liked her last album but this one is just awesome! She's so soulful...


So thanks to all of my favorite bands that keep me motivated to work on projects, thanks to Adele for her new album, thanks to Brittany Spears and her catchy song that inspired this post, and thanks to you for actually reading this!

That's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment or become a follower of my blog! Thanks so much!