Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy 3 years!

So this post comes a couple of weeks late but on May 17 my hubby and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary! Yay:) It has flown by but we've enjoyed every minute of it! We always buy each other the "traditional" anniversary gift and I'm so glad that we started that tradition 3 years ago. For our first, the traditional gift is paper, so we got each other concert tickets to see Coldplay- which is the BEST concert I've been to!

This year, the traditional gift is leather- great for me because that leaves him with many options ;) I contemplated about what to get him- a leather cigar case or a watch. He's wanted a casual/ outdoorsy  watch for a while so while I was in Academy one day, I saw this and thought it was perfect!


He loved it- or at least that's what he told me! He did a great job picking mine out too, although he did wait until our anniversary day to buy it ;) The only reason I know that is because I get really impatient when it comes to exchanging presents so, of course, I wanted to exchange the day before! He got me this super cute cross-body purse from UO that I love and a little wooden box that I'm sure I'll find a use for!




So Happy 3 Years to my hubby! Can't wait for year #4- Linen. Hmm... guess I better start thinking about that now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment or become a follower of my blog! Thanks so much!