Monday, October 24, 2011

Ready for Halloween...almost

To say Halloween is my husband's favorite holiday would be an understatement. If you know him, you know he lives for the month of October and I have to say it's rubbed off on me too! We only watch scary movies the ENTIRE month of October and we also have our house decorated to the point where you would expect us to have a house full of kids! Seriously.

So I had to take down all of the warm and cozy fall decorations that I mentioned in the previous post here and replace them with this:
 








 

We actually had most of the decorations left from last year, but we got the rest from Michael's last weekend (all Halloween decor was 30-50% off, and of course I also had a 20% coupon to use). Matthew's Steven King books and other scary ones came in handy to use for props.

Now all we have to do is carve pumpkins and hang our ginormous spider outside! (yes, ginormous is my favorite made-up word) Here is how it looked last year:



So now I've just got to talk Matthew into hanging it again so the house will be ready for all of the Trick-Or-Treaters this weekend, or Monday, whenever they come! :)

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment or become a follower of my blog! Thanks so much!