Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Master bedroom...in progress

So I just want to share our new bedding that I'm in LOVE with! I think it really complements our bed, which was a great craigslist find. I ordered it last week from Pottery Barn - it's the organic Deirdre duvet and shams. I already had the euro pillows and throw pillow (stolen from the guest bed) so I picked up the throw from TJMaxx. The best part is that I ordered it last Saturday and it arrived on Monday! More pictures of the room to come, but here's the bedding:



Remember those lamps from this post - that project really worked out and we love them on our dark wood nightstands. My next purchase for this room is going to be a large (probably 8x10) jute rug and some curtains. Oh, and a little side note, we decided to take our little casa off the market, so no more trying to sell it, which is a relief! :)

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I like the initials in the frames too. Did I miss that post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I haven't posted about those yet but I ordered them from etsy several months ago. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment or become a follower of my blog! Thanks so much!