Friday, October 14, 2011

When will it rain again??

I'm not going to lie, I am absolutely loving this beautiful fall weather we've been having! I mean, it's gorgeous today! But I'm actually hoping it will rain soon. Why, you ask? Because I got new rain boots! :)

I have been eyeing some Hunter boots for well over a year now (I couldn't tell you how many times they've been in my shopping cart on Zappos, haha). Well I finally bit the bullet last week and ordered them!



I love how great they look with skinny jeans! So my big decision was deciding whether I wanted black or a fun color. I finally decided on Aubergine so that I can wear them with black or brown.


Well, my plan all along was to order these from Zappos since they have quick service and free shipping. But they didn't have my size in this color :(

So I searched online and found them at Bloomingdale's at their original price of $125. However, I found a coupon on retailmenot  to save 20% off and they also had free shipping. Score! So I ended up paying $100 total for my lovely new rain boots! :) FYI: if you haven't used retailmenot to find awesome coupons, you're really missing out.

Now, I'm patiently waiting for it to rain so I can finally wear them. (I never thought I would be wishing for rain, haha!)

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I'm looking forward to going to Birmingham for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure with the family!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment or become a follower of my blog! Thanks so much!